KYOCERA CS 4500i 3500i
Sales Repair Service Supplies • 763.509.0054
The Copystar Kyocera CS 4500i / 3500i is an oustanding value, earning a very good to excellent marks in every area evaluated in the field, all for a price that is among the lowest of its competitive group.
Taking into account all aspects of its field test performance, the cs 4500i 3500i earned a top overall rating of Five stars out of posible Five.
Designed with superior speed and robust performance, the Copystar CS 4500i 3500i easily tackles even the most demanding black & white document imaging requirements at 45/35 ppm. Advanced finishing options help make a statement by adding the professional polish your output deserves while a full array of features, including color scanning, USB Host interface and optional fax bring enhanced functionality. Further optimize your CS 4500i with powerful and scalable integrated business applications that help simplify your document workflow and facilitate your business processes.
• An integrated 10.2” Color Touch-screen Control Panel offers exceptional clarity and easy viewing. Intuitive prompts, on-board help guidance and accessibility display, make programming your jobs from the device quick and effortless.
• Standard connectivity features including standard Gigabit Ethernet, offer seamless integration within virtually any network environment or platform.
• The ability to choose between an optional 175-sheet Dual Scan Document Processor or a 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Processor enables super fast scan speeds of up to 160 images per minute.
• A standard USB Host Interface provides convenient print-from or scan-to capabilities for today’s ‘on the go’ workforce in XPS, PDF, JPEG and TIFF.
• The optional 4,000-sheet and 1,000-sheet finishers provide the professional touch your output deserves. Add the 7 bin mailbox and booklet/trifold unit to the 4,000-sheet finisher, and you can efficiently handle large production runs in-house, optimizing time and minimizing costs.
• Copystar’s long life technology and ‘class leading’ drum yields deliver extended preventive maintenance intervals and maximize device “uptime”. This adds up to ultra-reliable operation and a low total cost of ownership.
• Kyocera Command Center RX, the MFP’s embedded web home page, gives you the remote access you need to check device status, establish system settings, or access stored Document Box files from your desktop.
• An impressive toner yield of 35,000 pages allows you to run high quality print jobs in crisp black & white, maximizing productivity and minimizing interruption.